“BORAL’s standard weight tile collection includes products that are minimum 900 pounds per roofing square (10 x 10 foot area). MonierLifetile offers a components collection that when used comprehensively results in a superior tile roof installation that offers the highest functionality, performance and energy efficiency available.”
CertianTeed Composite Tiles
- UL Class A fire resistance rating (with approved underlayment)
- UL 2218, Class 4 Impact resistance rating
- Passed UL testing for 110 MPH wind resistance at full 8″ exposure
- ASTM D3161 wind resistance
- Superior fade resistant (UV) surface technology
One of the measures that you can use to determine what type of value you receive from your new roof is the duration of the manufacturer’s product warranty. Some of the different product warranties offered in the roofing industry include Limited Lifetime, 50 Years, 40 Years, 30 Years, 25 Years, Accelerated, Prorated, and Non-prorated – to name several. The best way to determine which warranty is right for you is to compare the warranties side by side and consider which elements cover your needs best. Please call us for details on product warranties and we’ll walk you through it.