“Symphony Slate – technology in tune with the natural surroundingsSymphony composite slate shingles is a masterpiece of synthetic slate design with enduring qualities of tooled craftsmanship, natural beauty, and harmony. Symphony is a specially-engineered composite roofing shingle that mimics the look and feel of natural slate, but is lighter, more durable and a fraction of the price.”
The Symphony product line has earned the designation as an ENERGY STAR® Qualified Product, a label given to products that use less energy, save money and help protect the environment.
- Excellent weathering capabilities for long life, combined with exceptional UV fade-resistant surface technology for superior color stability
- Impact Resistant
- Available in either pre-blended 12″ bundles or pre-blended multiple width bundles consisting of pre-sorted 6″, 9″ and 12″ tiles (eliminating the need for on-site sorting thus easing the installation process)
- Available hip and ridge accessory to complement the shingles and enhance the slate-inspired look of the roofline
- Thicker nominal ½” profile for a richer, more beautiful appearance
CertainTeed Composite Tiles
- UL Class A fire resistance rating (with approved underlayment)
- UL 2218, Class 4 Impact resistance rating
- Passed UL testing for 110 MPH wind resistance at full 8″ exposure
- ASTM D3161 wind resistance
- Superior fade resistant (UV) surface technology
**We Also Offer Emergency Roof Repair Services!**
Significant hail and wind damage from past summer storms is present in many areas of Metro Denver. You may have hail and/or wind damage on your roof without realizing it! CALL US TODAY AT (303) 569-6875 TO SCHEDULE A FREE INSPECTION!